Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Donating Clothes to Goodwill

Mission Statement
My mission was to provide a family with affordable named brand clothing. By donating clothes to Goodwill I am providing my community with jobs and clothes for those that need them. I believe that it is important to give to other people that are not as fortunate as you.

What I Did For My Community!
I went through my room and gathered up all the old clothes that i do not wear anymore and put them in a trash bag. I then called my brothers to see if it was okay to donate some of their old clothes as well. They said that it was fine, so i brought all three trash bags of clothes to Goodwill and donated them to my community.

The clothes that I donated
the front of Goodwill

me with the 3 bags of clothes


holding the receipt in Goodwill
the receipt 4/25/11






1 comment:

  1. I know it’s been a while now, but that's so sweet of you, Dustin! Giving gifts to your community is such a noble thing to do, and you should be proud of it. Simple donations are a good start in helping those who are less fortunate.

    Alison Perris

    ReplyDelete